Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Welcome to the StellarVerse Forums!

I have created these forums as a *stable* and *lasting* alternative to other Stellar forums for developers and everybody else! Read more. Questions? PM -> mmathias! Thank you!

Author Topic: I can't log in my stellar wallet ,where is the problem?  (Read 3038 times)

jianinghu

• View Profile
  • Tech Interests: php
  • Twitter: 44234728@qq.com
I can't log in my stellar wallet ,where is the problem?
« on: March 22, 2015, 09:59:09 PM »
My username is hujianing,and I'm very sure that my password is correct.

If I search "hujianing" to view my wallet on the websit:http://stellarchain.io/,then there is nothing result,

But it would works when I search the real wallet address"g96J5HhYgaepXSjtuF8uVhNo7Dhq4wVDbp".

So it was very strange, was my wallet account deleted from the stellar's online  database?

I always enable 2-factor authentication code,when I login use my account(hujianing),it need 2FA.

I think it must be that my wallet account was deleted, so can not search a result with username.

Help me !
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 10:05:47 PM by jianinghu »

jianinghu

• View Profile
  • Tech Interests: php
  • Twitter: 44234728@qq.com
Re: I can't log in my stellar wallet ,where is the problem?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 10:04:16 PM »
ADD:I disable the recovery code ,and forget to backup my secret key,so online wallet was only way to find my money. :'( :'( :'(

Eva

• Community Manager @ SDF
  • Stellar Development Foundation
    • View Profile
  • Twitter: @EvaGantz
Re: I can't log in my stellar wallet ,where is the problem?
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 07:51:12 PM »
Hi jianinghu,

I took a look at your wallet, and can see that it isn't deleted and still has a balance:
https://explor.io/#/stellar/accounts/g96J5HhYgaepXSjtuF8uVhNo7Dhq4wVDbp

FYI, stellachain is no longer being mantained, so explor.io is the best way to view your wallet (outside of launch.stellar.org).

The only ways to access your account are 1) through the client with your password or 2) via API with your secret key. Without your secret key, the only way you can access your STR is by remembering your password.