Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Welcome to the StellarVerse Forums!

I have created these forums as a *stable* and *lasting* alternative to other Stellar forums for developers and everybody else! Read more. Questions? PM -> mmathias! Thank you!

Author Topic: Welcome to the StellarVerse.org community!  (Read 17094 times)

mmathias

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Tech Interests: C++, PHP, Backend
  • Twitter: @mmathias_mmint
Welcome to the StellarVerse.org community!
« on: November 24, 2014, 07:26:23 PM »
Welcome to the StellarVerse.org community!

First things first. I have created this forum to give the Stellar community and especially the Stellar Development community a place to be.

As the founder, my goal was to create a community that would LAST, and that would pride itself on purposeful discussion and relaxed (though not arbitrary) moderation.

Stellar is more that just another crypto currency and I believe that Stellar has a bright future ahead of it! So, let's start a constructive and fruitful dialogue!

I hope you enjoy using the forum.  If you have any question, please feel free to ask me or the community for assistance.

Thanks! 8)

PS: I am basically doing this in my spare time, using resources (such as web- and database hosting) that I already have available. If you appreciate my work, please support this site by setting StellarVerse as your inflation destination, thank you!!

Read more about how Stellar inflation works: https://www.stellar.org/about/mandate/#Stellar_creation
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:49:32 AM by mmathias »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Support StellarVerse: gLVXANgQtoNPaK9Nr4egdvh36jqJ9LMG1A